웨이팅
09112010 ♥ 27062015 ..............
about taurus bias about me social media home
Merry Christmas
Tuesday 23 December 2014 | 19:58 | 0 comments

Last night I was reading the blogpost Xiaxue posted regarding The Gushcloud Expose and I'm impressed. Really impressed. The amount of time, effort and money she spent to stand up for the blogging industry.

I always admire her. For being really frank and so successful as a blogger. Being able to be sponsored a car for 1 year from the first sponsor, and another year from second sponsor, it's a great sense of achievement. CEO rising where most of the Singaporeans can't afford to buy a car, what's greater then being sponsored a car?

So this whole saga between Xiaxue and Gushcloud, I have read the solid proofs provided from Xiaxue but yet to see any solid rebut from Gushcloud except for the youtube stats of yankaykay's babe of all trades. Does that means the other stuffs that Xiaxue mentioned is true?

Let's see how Gushcloud going to clear their name if they are really innocent.
Before that, I have #faithinxiaxue