웨이팅
09112010 ♥ 27062015 ..............
about taurus bias about me social media home
Summarizing 2014
Monday 29 December 2014 | 20:32 | 0 comments

Hello! 2014 is coming to an end soon and it's time to summarize my 2014 and welcome 2015 with new resolutions. Every year seems to be dragging so long but when it's end of the year, hell it did pass so fast. 2014 didn't treat me really well except for a few.


  • Early this year, mummy got a stroke but thankfully it was a mild one. Other than affecting her speech, she still can walk and do things as per normal.
  • I became the sole breadwinner for this whole year and I can say I still do a good job but I can do even better.


After several persuasions, htb's (yes it's Husband To Be) father finally nod his head and agree to our marriage. Booked venue, bridal package and photographer's package. Tons of things yet to be done still.
Photo credit to Google
In just 2 days time,
Photo credit to Google
My 2015 Resolutions

  1. Settle all wedding preps hopefully by mid June 2015
  2. Wedding to be a success one
  3. Save money for new house furnitures by end of 2015
  4. Lead a better life
  5. Update blog more often so I can relive whenever I read back

I look forward to a fruitful and exciting life ahead, especially as Mrs. Ng after 27th June 2015.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!