웨이팅
09112010 ♥ 27062015 ..............
about taurus bias about me social media home
Valentine's Thoughts
Saturday 13 February 2016 | 20:05 | 0 comments

It's been more than a year neglecting this space. Here I am which also means I have nowhere else to rant except here. All these negativities inside me is unbearable.

I have no idea why am I being brought into this world. With such life I am facing, I'd rather not exist. I have no dad, I have an irresponsible mum and now added on with a husband who have no freaking principles.

I am already in debt because of my mum, frankly speaking, I really hate her for putting me in such situation full of burdens. I really do. And her sisters only know how to say and nag. At some point of time, I really feel like saying SO WHAT?! Does my mum do what she's supposed to do?

Speaking of my husband. I never had a day of life with him. To people out there, anniversaries, birthdays and valentine's day is just another day. For me it's different! Out of this 3 days, the other 362 days are days full of burdens. These 3 days are days which I can give myself a reason to not think of anything and do whatever I want. Yet he don't even prioritise me. He don't even think of it. Joining back to lion dance now just make it worse!

I'm at wits end now. I don't know what to do. I don't dare to think. I'm escaping reality all the while. I have no solution.